We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery rates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weighs will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- Have customer send photos of product and explain issues they are having.
- Verify if it was an issue with how the order was placed (Customer Error), if it was a mess up on our end (Manufacturing Error), or if it simply isn't what they want or were expecting.
- Add notes to the customer order and initial. Update to the correct order if changes need to be made.
- E-mail them our return address and instructions on how to ship that item back to us.
- Once we have received the original product, we will put the updated order into production unless other arrangements have been made. *We do not pay the shipping for exchange.
- E-mail return label and instructions to the customer.
- Make sure the order form has been updated and notes added.
- Print out the order form and put it into production. *We pay the return shipping for the exchange.
- 30 day no questions asked return policy. Customer pays for return shipping if we have completed a holster but it has not been shipped out and the customer would like to make changes they must pay a 25% restocking fee.
- If it is past the 30 day return mark the customer can pay to return the holster and will be refunded minus the shipping costs and 35% restocking fee. If the customer would like to simply return rather than exchange due to a manufacturing error, we will send them a return label and refund full cost upon the returned item being received.